Hi beauties here I am today to review the latest launch in the oriflame range.
Very me Clickit Eye Liner in Green
Since they introduced this very me Range in Feb month so this eyeliner was at an offer price of
Rs.99 for 3.5ml otherwise it is priced at Rs.159.
I always wanted to experiment with my eye makeup so when I saw this in the Feb month catalouge I was like I am buying this…then after a long struggle of seeing out of stock…finally laid my hands on
What it Claims ?
Give your eyes electrifying allure with high gloss eyeliner.combine it with clickit mascara for ultra glamour.
I applied it on my lower lash line…Trying to be different ;)
Kindly ignore my pathetic looking Eyebrows
Closer view of the liner
Ok I will directly come to pros and cons part …
Pros of green eyeliner:
• The Green color was very pretty and shimmery
• Color pay off is okayish
• It stayed for more than 6-7 hour even after rubbing my eyes etc…
• Comes off very easily with wet wipes.
• Price is worth it for the different color than the regular liners like
black or brown ones.
Cons of Oriflame veryme clickit green eyeliner
• Very small Applicator handle. found it very difficult to hold
• Applicator brush is very thin so double time applicaton is needed
• Not a transparent bottle so we will not know when it gets over.
TIP: Try it on Top of Black Eyeliner for a stunning look
So I am rating this product a 3/5 for poor brush and applicator handle and even as an oriflame consultant I found it very difficult to get this…out of stock.
Give it a try if there is an offer