Friday, April 15, 2011

Drool of the day- 4



Running Alarm Clock

This clock not only has a pretty design, but it also has a very important feature. If you press the snooze button and go back to sleep, this funny alarm clock will start to run around. This hilarious clock can run on wooden floors and even carpets. Get ready for some serious marathon training.

Image Source : www.walyou.com

Disclaimer : I got this image through google images and I dont know the authenticity of the website and I am not paid for posting these images.

Love,
Varshini

2 comments:

  1. OMG..that is so funny...I need this supercute clock :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehehe yeah rads....much needed for ppl like me...:D

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your lovely note...

You might want to check these too

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...