So i wanted to try this immediately but then i can never stick to any recipe so i made little modifications....it came out really yummy...thank you priti for posting such a yummilicous recipe :)
White Granulated Sugar - 1/2 cup
Butter - 1/3 cup
Vanilla Essence - 1 tsp
Fresh Cream - 1/4 cup
All Purpose Flour - 1/3 cup
Cocoa Powder - 1/3 cup
Baking Powder - 1 tsp
Curd/Yogurt - 1/4 cup
Diary milk - 1 bar/ chocolate chips - 1/3 cup [Original recipe used almond flakes]
Step by Step :
1. In a big bowl beat butter and sugar till the it becomes smooth
2. Now add vanilla essence and fresh cream and beat till sugar dissolves
3. In another bowl sift flour ,cocoa powder and baking powder.
4. Now add the sifted flour into the wet mixture and add curd/yogurt and fold the mixture
5. Now add bit and pieces of diary milk chocolate/ chocolate chips into the mixture and fold in swiftly
6. Now grease convection oven safe dish and pour in the mixture and microwave it for 4 minutes with Hi power (This depends on which brand microwave you are using).
7. Once done take it out and let it cool.
8. Cut it and eat it(This is the best part).
Hope you like this...Do try this for sure and send me the pics i will be very happy to publish .
I am sending this to Divya's Easycooking for her 3rd Anniversary celebration. Love, Varshini