Saturday, April 9, 2011

My April Haul

Hello gurlzzzzz.......
Bugged my hubby to take me for shopping...he took me to near by super market and Health & Glow store and said "happy shopping"
I was like What ??? But then dint wanna waste my time arguing
so got all these haiya...anyways was happy btwn hubby tooo got a couple of things ;)



Ok first let me show what my hubby got
He got VLCC Hair and Body wash which i will review soon - Rs.150
Next he got a AXE Music star Deo - Rs. 135 (30 ml extra)



Got some Dental products
Colgate Dental Floss - Rs.60 - will review soon
Oral B Cross Action Brush - Battery Operated - Rs.395 -- will review soon
(Havent decided who gets to use this :p)
Replacement Brushes - Rs.220



Oils shopping
Ok i am actually trying out everyother oil i can find to stop my hairfall..
So got Himalaya Revitalizsing Hairoil - Rs.73 - will review soon
Rogan badam shirin for hair, face , etc - Rs. 75 0r 70 - will review soon



Ok i got following from maybelline
Lasting drama gel liner - Rs.375
Dream mousse blush in peach satin- Rs.190
Whitestay compact - Rs.150

Guess what i got a Free gift from maybelline which i will show you in a seperate post



Ok Last but not least got Lotus Whiteglow Micro Emulsion - Rs.225



So total Haul amounts around Rs.2000 ;)

So how did you like my haul ????

Love,
Varshini

19 comments:

  1. wow..nice haul :) waiting for the reviews:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow nice family haul ;-) Waiting for the reviews :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's some shopping ...waiting for the reviews now

    ReplyDelete
  4. @ ana & Uzma Thankieessss
    sure will do the reviews soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. hehehe prits thankuuu....will put some review 2mrw ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. hey fab haul..I wanna try d micro emulsion too..dat is after I finish some products :/

    ReplyDelete
  7. @bhumika tankuu
    ...will review soon :))
    I am in love with it :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice haul Varshini :) Seems to be like so many products for Rs.2000!!!

    Btw what is tht small bottle kinda thing in the first pic between the blush n badam oil :D :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi arts...yeah u can get lot items for Rs.2000 ...Thats my oriflame lippy i got recently...dint know hw come it came into this picy ;)
    ...Will do a seperate post for that ;D

    ReplyDelete
  10. Varshini.....I need to get that blush asap....nice haul....:)

    ReplyDelete
  11. jomol...its very nice..but it doesnt show any color...you can get the glowing cheeksss

    ReplyDelete
  12. you can also use it as a base for power blushes to stay longer time..:)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Waiting for your lippy post :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Varshini,
    1st time to ur blog... u have nice place. r u staying in Thiruvanmiyur cos i can c the "JK store" price tag in ur products :)
    anyways keep posting....

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi didi , I vl giv u a suggetn , use INDULEKHA HAIR OIL for 3 months continuously .I bet that it will stop all ur hair fall to a GREat extent .But the only thing is that u hav 2 b religious with the product and use it everyday :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hai will u pls tell me induleka hair oil is good for north indian can i use this pls suggest me iam living in chennai pls pls suggest me

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your lovely note...

You might want to check these too

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...