Tuesday, May 24, 2011

New Name to my Blog

Hello gurliesssss...
I thought its high time I change my Blog's name because initially started up this blog to show others how i harass a recipe which is cooked to perfection by others...
But now i am harassing makeup too...Since i have started posting in both categories..Its best to have a blog name that relates both..
So I came up with this
"My Cyber Kitchen and Makeup Madness"



So do you guys like it ?
Any suggestions on improvising my blog ?
Please pour in your thoughts :)

Waiting....

Love,
Varshini

9 comments:

  1. oh lovely! I like it!!:D congratss and best of luck!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. tis name does justice to ur blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was looking at my blog for yours and was shocked to see it missing... Later when I opened this page came to know abt the change. Me liking the change Varshini :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Varshini.. I was just reading thro' ur blog.. and found this post and could really connect.. I have been wanting to change my blog name like for a while now.. And i was worried people might not notice or fear of going invisible.. thanks to u.. now i feel a encouraged.. :)

    New to ur space and so Happy to follow u :)

    Do visit me as time permits
    http://comeletseat.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your lovely note...

You might want to check these too

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...