Monday, February 27, 2012

Sonakshi Sinha : Curvy Beauty's Secrets to Look Beautiful

I love curvy people rather skinny ones(No offence meant) ...There is a slight(Ok More) selfishness behind that...I am on more than curvy side( Call it being fat hehehe :D) ...So I can look up for fashion trends for covering up my fat also..how to contour my huge chubby cheeks :D

So here comes Sonakshi Sinha to my rescue...I simply love her...her features are so striking and beautiful...what more you want me to say ?



A Little about her: (Copied From Wiki )

Sonakshi Sinha (born 2 June 1987)[1 is an Indian actress and model.
She is the daughter of actor and politician Shatrughan Sinha and Punam Sinha.
Sinha started her career as a model and walked the ramp at the Lakme Fashion week 2008 and then again in Lakme Fashion week 2009.
She made her acting debut with the 2010 film Dabangg co-starring Salman Khan. The film went on to become one of the highest grossing Bollywood films.

She went from Fat to Fit


Her Beauty Secrets from Vogue India
Diet basics: My diet is very basic. I just eat well. I eat small meals every two hours to keep my metabolism going. Breakfast: Eggs and paratha Lunch: Brown rice, two rotis and chicken or fish, or dal and vegetables Dinner: I try and cut out carbs and stick to just salads Guilt trip: I have a sweet tooth, which I try very hard to control. I’ll indulge once in a while, but I’ll make up for it by doing an extra 30 minutes in the gym the next day.

Fitness Mantra: I follow a strict fitness regime of cardio and weight training three times a week, interspersed with kick-boxing and functional training.



Diva tip: False eyelashes. You feel instantly glamorous.

Skin rituals: I remove all my make-up and moisturize before sleeping at night. I use a Nivea moisturizer and Neutrogena Deep Clean Cleanser, and I drink lots of water.

Hair ritual: I go for an occasional olive oil or coconut oil head massage, which is really good for blood circulation. I also enjoy L'Oréal hair spa treatments.

Day & night: I try to keep my look very natural in the day—no foundation, just coral blush and transparent mascara at the most. And for the night I prefer a heavier eye; I’m a complete kohl and eyeliner person. I hate lip gloss, and will occasionally go for a red mouth. Lately, I’ve been fascinated by coral and orange shades.


Vanity bag essentials: Inglot Coral Blush, Inglot Coral Lipstick in 401, M.A.C transparent mascara, Chanel Matt Lumière in 50 Naturel, Maxfactor waterproof mascara, Revlon kohl pencil.

Heaven scent: Victoria Secret’s Pink body spray for the day, and Jean Paul Gaultier Classique at night.

Home recipes: Occasional multani mitti packs. I regularly use fresh aloe vera on my skin. Any bruises, blemishes instantly disappear with aloe vera, it’s the best thing for the skin.

Beauty icon: My mother. She is still beautiful today. And there is Rekha aunty. She is wonderful with her make-up. I tell her us young girls are constantly feeling insecure because she’s still so beautiful.



Red-carpet rules: I try out new looks each time. But that’s the fun of it; if I stick to one thing I get easily bored.

Fashion favorites: Gucci, Salvatore Fe rragamo, Narendra Kumar, Manish Malhotra, Vikram Phadnis


OMG... I gonna buy all INGLOT stuffs sooon....INGLOT seems to be better than MAC  price wise too :D

Love,
Varshini

18 comments:

  1. know what.. actually i like this girl.. shes in fact (one of) my role model for losing weight! love her attitude too :) nice compilation Varsh.. good job :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice post Varshini..n yea me too dying for some Inglots..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanku suku :)
      me 2...waiting for inglot sale to happen :D

      Delete
  3. I had read her Vogue wala interview..I am not liking her off late..after reading and hearing all the stuff she does..nice post though :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah bhumi...i like her loads for her looks alone:)

      Delete
  4. Hey varshu, super post. In my opinion, i find chubby cheeks cute and healthy :P I am one of them too, so you are not alone :) ANd inglot stuff is amazing. I think its going to be the new MAC :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hehehe...indu..same 2 same ..thanx :)
      yeah INGLOT is amazing :)

      Delete
    2. I know, we are so much same to same. Now I will wait for your tag post to know more about you :)

      Delete
  5. great one, Varshini :) one should definitely learn something of determination from her!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah swati...so much weight she lost na :)
      thankies

      Delete
  6. She is amazinggg and she has lost more weight now .. almost as thin as Kareena!!! I actually took a while to identify her. She looks amazinggggggg...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeay aarts...she looks so very pretty and ravising na :)

      Delete
  7. wow she looks so awesome.. i also love her looks... so different from other actors...not anorexic or gaunt..

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your lovely note...

You might want to check these too

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...